Accountants, listen up! Illumin8 needs you.
Sick and tired of just ‘doing what happened last year’?
Find yourself contemplating how to make your day somewhat bearable?
Well, it might just be your lucky day friend.
We are Illumin8, and we are Accounting for your tomorrow.
We have a hot opportunity to join the 'coolest accountants on the planet' (as quoted by Prime Minister...for now.... #ScoMo), the Xero 2017 VIC Partner of the Year and the current Accounting Thought Leader of the Year. We're on the hunt for the next FREEDOM FIGHTER, to join the Illumin8 family and add value to our incredible team.
You’re going to love the flexibility and options this role offers, we are going to love that you:
- Have out of this world communication skills and are super efficient at what you do
- Are obsessive about small business taxation
- Have, at least 1 year experience working in the small business taxation environment
- Know boring accounting stuff like what deductions can actually be claimed on a tax return (no… that holiday to Bali is not work related)
- Have Xero in your blood. You gotta live it, breathe it, love it!;
- Pride yourself on your kick-ass personality.
Yes, you’ll need to do the standard accounting ‘stuff’ (I know you love it [; ), you will, however, be empowered to bring your unique personality, skills, and approach to take Illumin8 to new heights. Working alongside myself (Head of Purpose), Mick (Head of People), Shane (Head of Process) and the rest of our legendary team, the scope of your role will only be limited by you.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a bunch of award-winning and passionate people, who genuinely give a rats about their clients. At Illumin8, we think outside the box and have a heap of fun along the way. We understand that work is not life and encourage a healthy work-life balance. We embrace technology and run our business 100% from the cloud and help our clients to do the same. (Fancy!)
Our approach to staff is about finding the right person, and then empowering them to be the best they can be. That might look like flexible working hours, providing alternate working locations or opportunities to step further into the world of your clients.
What level of experience do you need I hear you ask? Well.....provided you tick the boxes on the above points, we couldn't care less. Prove to us why you are the one, and we’ll snap you right up.
Hurry up and get in touch with us, we are dying to meet you! We’re ac-counting on you! (Yes, bonus if you’re a pun master)
How do you do that do I hear you ask?
- Shoot us through your resume
- Write a cover letter ‘selling’ yourself
- Make a quick video highlighting who you are and why you're beyond perfect to be our next SUPERHERO ACCOUNTANT